Are you looking for a challenging job in the most modern warehouse in the Netherlands?Then we are looking for you!
We offer a full time position at Rhenus Contract Logistics where we have different postions in a modern multi client & medical warehouse.
SBA Flex will initially employ you but there is also the possibility of a contract with Rhenus.
Are you ready to join our logistics team in Rhenus A58?
SBA Flex is an international job agency. We offer jobs in various work fields, such as Logistics, Food, Meat, Production and Metal. Our offices and living locations are all across the country in the Netherlands with our headoffice in Tilburg.
Rhenus is a leading logistics service provider with global business operations and an annual turnover of EUR 5.5 billion. Rhenus has business sites at 750 locations worldwide and employs 33,000 people.
In the Netherlands, Rhenus is represented with 30+ locations of which six are part of the Rhenus Contract Logistics division, all located in the Brabant region.
As a warehouse employee in Rhenus A58, you will:
· Pick orders for technical clients in the warehouse
· Pick orders for medical clients, stacking, sorting, labeling
· Activities in the autostore
· Quality checks for medical equitment
· Pack and check shipments before loading.
· Technical work
· Processing returns
· Experience with warehouse management systems
· Experience in working in a demanding warehouse
· You are a team player and enjoying working with other colleagues
· Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
· Good command of the English language
· Personal and administrative support in Dutch, English, Polish and Romanian language
· A nice and informal working envorinment
· Extra allowance for the shifts
· Working times 07:00 till 19:00
· € 10,50 per hour
· 40 hours per week
When needed we provide Housing and transport
Are you interested? Do not wait any longer and please sent your CV + motivation by clicking the Apply button. For more information please contact our office by number +31 (0)13 464 89 60.