Are you looking for a challenging job in a quick-paced warehouse environment and do you have experience in logistics and driving an EPT? Then we are looking for you!
We offer a full time position at Rhenus Contract Logistics where you will be responsible for picking orders for the largest European online web shop for pet supplies. SBA Flex will initially employ you but there is also the possibility of a contract with Rhenus.
Are you ready to join our logistics team?"
SBA Flex is an international job agency. We offer jobs in various work fields, such as Logistics, Food, Meat, Production and Metal. Our offices and living locations are all across the country in the Netherlands with our headoffice in Tilburg.
Rhenus is a leading logistics service provider with global business operations and an annual turnover of EUR 5.5 billion. Rhenus has business sites at 750 locations worldwide and employs 33,000 people.
In the Netherlands, Rhenus is represented with 30+ locations of which six are part of the Rhenus Contract Logistics division, all located in the Brabant region.
As a warehouse employee, you will:
Pick orders with a scanner using the voice picking system.
Drive an EPT.
Load and unload containers.
Pack and check shipments before loading.
· Experience in driving an EPT
· Experience in working in a demanding warehouse
· You are a team player and enjoying working with other colleagues
· Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
· Good command of the English language
· Personal and administrative support in Dutch, English, Polish and Romanian language
· A nice and informal working envorinment
· Extra allowance for the shifts
· Working times 06:00 till 15:00, 15:00 till 24:00
· € 11,37 per hour including shift allowance(average wage by working in shifts)
· 40 hours per week
· When needed we provide Housing and transport
Are you interested? Do not wait any longer and please sent your CV + motivation by clicking the Apply button. For more information please contact our office by number +31 (0)13 464 89 60 or email to email@example.com